Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

escape to the chives

it's incredibly hot in vienna and I'm longing for thunderstorms. viennese people tend to become rather zombielike in the heat, but I guess they welcome every opportunity to show their inner self.
Anyway,I love the heat and I love the 150 years old building with super thick walls where I live and recover from the sticky humidity.
but the green roofterrace at my mister's flat is even nicer. It's not exactly an official terrace, you have to climb trough a window to get there, but somehow chives conquered the whole roof and you just want to roll yourself in sourcream to match your surroundings.


the entrance to chive land with my mister about to join me

but I already have to take back what I said about longing for thunderstorms. Tomorrow Beirut is performing at an open air venue. I looooove Beirut!!! so please dear weather don't mess this up. thanks.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Climbing through windows as well as climbing over fences to enter a closed down bathhouse is just so much more fun with you. And if its summer of course :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. tihihi.... >:) we should think of something to conquer in winter aswell, my fellow pirate.

      Löschen